TOP DESIGN award 2019 jury:
- Head of the Product Design study, Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk
- Owner of the MARAD DESIGN studio
2. Bogumiła Jung (head of the Jury)
- President of the Industrial Designers Association
- Vice-Rector for contacts with external customers at the University of Arts in Poznań
3. Dariusz Kuźma
- Dean of the Faculty of Architecture and Design, University of Arts in Poznań
4. Mikołaj Wierszyłłowski
- Designer and interior decorator
- Graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Poznań, Faculty of Interior and Industrial Design. In 2001, he started a design studio together with Robert Nowakowski. Today, in collaboration with Amit More, Dorota Jaśkiewicz, Krzysztof Posmyk, Anna Kolesińska, Agnieszka Śmigaj, Kinga Kanjp, Mateusz Balcerkiewicz, Paweł Panek and Magda Konofalska he designs interiors and other items at the Wierszyłłowski and Designers studio. Their works have been showcased at many exhibitions dedicated to Polish design and have received many awards. On multiple occasions the projects have been presented in architecture and design magazines. The studio’s customers are both well-known brands, corporations and individuals.
5. Daria Burlińska
- Designer; graduate of the Faculty of Architecture and Design, Academy of Fine Arts in Poznań
- Owner of the lighting brand known as DBWT.PL and the interior design studio, SZARA / Studio. Her lamps have been recognized internationally and they are showcased at the most exclusive interior trade shows, including iSaloni in Milan. She is also specialized in designing public interiors. She designed interiors for, amongst others, Pizza Hut, the City Gallery “Arsenał”, the Marshal Office of the Wielkopolska Region, Club and Café “Meskalina”, and for many individual investors. She carries out creativity workshops for children and adults. Her video-help “Zadania domowe” (Houseworks) is one of the most downloadable items among Polish cultural podcasts on iTunes. She has been co-operating with the Poznań International Fair since 2013.
6. Maria Jeglińska
- Founder of the Office for Design & Research. She got her education in Switzerland (in 2007 she graduated from the exclusive ECAL, Lausanne). She exceled under supervision of world-renown designers, Ronan Bouroullec, Konstantin Grcic and Alexander Taylor. In 2018 the Wallpaper magazine listed her in its ranking of the most promising young talents. She has participated in the most important international design exhibitions and trade shows (Salone del Mobile in Milan, London Design Festival and Design Bienalle in St. Etienne). Her projects are realized by such producers as Ligne Roset, Cinna and DesignMarketo. She devotes a majority of her time to conceptual and research work, in the think-tank W.I.R.E with its headquarters in Zurich, the Eastern European Study Think Tank (EESTT), which she co-founded in 2010.
7. Małgorzata Szczepańska
- Stylist and producer of photo shoots. She began her career as a visual artist at scenography design studios and a stylist working for fashion photo sessions. She has cooperated with photo studios preparing independent advertising, fashion and interior sessions. She worked, amongst others, for the Leo Burnett advertising agency preparing campaigns for Plus and Procter&Gamble. She is also an organizer of workshops and initiator of the “Młodzi na start” contest addressed to designers just starting their careers. For several years she has been involved with interior magazines. At the moment, she is the editor-in-chief of Elle Decoration.
8. Paweł Grobleny
- Designer and curator of exhibitions. He received the scholarship of the French Government in Paris and the RU-Residency Unlimited in New York, as well as the prestigious Casa de Velazquez in Madrid. He is also a laureate of multiple design awards, such as PRODECO 2006, PRODECO 2008, LVMH Moet Hennessy, Louis Vuitton, Tremplins Meuble Paris, and Rado Star Prize France 2013 which he received during the Paris Design Week.
9. Berenike Miłkowska – Milbrodt
- interior architect
- President and co-founder of the LoveOriginal Association
- graduate of the Academy of Fine Arts in Poznań, Faculty of Interior Design and Design. In 2004, she set up a design studio in Berlin
- longtime guardian and representative on the Polish market of well-known western brands in the lighting and furniture industry