TOP DESIGN award
The aim of the international TOP DESIGN award competition is to promote excellent design on a European level. The prestigious TOP DESIGN award is a communication and promotion tool which confirms unparalleled design quality of products. Competition entries are evaluated by an independent Jury consisting of renowned experts in the field of design.
What are the benefits for the winners?
- TOP DESIGN awards are presented at a festive gala during the arena DESIGN, attended by representatives of institutions, associations, media and other recognised personages representing the world of design
- awarded products can be marked with a prestigious TOP DESIGN award mark for an unlimited period
- a TOP DESIGN award certificate acknowledging the product’s design quality, signed by the biggest authorities comprising the jury
- the TOP DESIGN award statuette
What are the benefits for all finalists?
- exhibition of TOP DESIGN award finalists as part of Poland’s biggest event devoted to design – arena DESIGN 2019
- space for promotion in an exclusive arena DESIGN 2020 catalogue
- promotion and PR activity carried out by the contest organiser
TOP DESIGN award competition categories
The product for the TOP DESIGN award 2020 competition can be submitted by selecting from among 16 thematic groups.
- HOUSE SPACE:
tables, small tables, wardrobes, chests of drawers, bookshelves, beds, chairs, living room furniture
Furniture, extractors, sinks, fittings, storing solutions
furniture, bathtubs, washbasins, shower trays, shower cubicles, fittings, bathroom accessories, Jacuzzis and saunas, heaters, ceramic tiles
desks, chairs, office equipment and accessories: staplers, pens, fountain pens, calculators, etc.
garden furniture, garden tools and equipment
- PUBLIC SPACE:
furniture and seats for parks and public utility areas, street and bus stop furniture, equipment for parks and playgrounds, portable toilets, graphic identification systems
lights and lighting systems for households and public spaces
- INTERIOR FITTING ELEMENTS:
carpets, rugs, decorative items, shutters, blinds, doors, windows, stairs, railings, radiators, home textiles, mirrors, wallpapers, floor panels, floorboards, furniture and construction hardware, ceramic tiles, switches
- MATERIALS and COMPONENTS:
decors, veneers, decorative papers, metal sheets, finishing materials, upholstery materials
- CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
household devices: washing machines, dryers, curling tongs, irons, vacuum cleaners, dishwashers, fridges, ovens, gas and electric hobs, coffee machines, mixers, toasters, etc.; tableware: plates, bowls, cutlery, glassware, ceramics, china items, pots, kitchen accessories
- SPORTS and TOURISM:
sports and recreation equipment, binoculars, backpacks, sleeping bags, tents, fitness equipment, bikes, cycling accessories, safety helmets
furniture for children and teenagers, pushchairs, infant carriers, baby seats, bikes for children, toys, games, bottles, food heaters, etc.
- MOTORING and PUBLIC TRANSPORT:
public transport vehicles, car equipment and accessories
- SCIENCE and MEDICINE:
medical devices and equipment, rehabilitation equipment, orthopedic supports, medical facility furniture, sanitary fittings
industrial machines and devices, tools, measuring and control devices, robots, cash machines, cash registers, cleaning devices and equipment, safety devices, access and control systems, gates